- on Spring 1 Activities Well done to all involved ! Making the Internet and school facilities safter for our children !
- on eCadets 2017-2018 Great tool. ('',)
- on eCadets League Tables it took ages it do it but we finally did it
- on eCadets League Tables Well done to the ecadets. You do an amazing job in our school and I am very proud of you. Keep up th…
- on Digital Leaders 2016-2017 I enjoy being an digital leader for year 4S because I can help other people for our class and other…
Translate this page:
Tag Archives: minutes
Today, we have had a meeting to talk about our ICT Mark award assessment. We talked about all the Computing that goes on in our school and how we use ICT in other lessons. We shared some great ideas with … Continue reading
Today we have worked on a challenge where we had to create a presentation all about tips for dealing with online safety scenarios. We will present this in our assembly after half term. We submitted this challenge to eCadets. Today is … Continue reading
Today we have worked on a challenge where we had to identify feelings and solutions for different online safety scenarios. We submitted this challenge to ecadets and won 50 points!
We have looked on the cadets website we have learnt how to use Bubble . Next week we will help teachers with our main online safety challenge.