- on Spring 1 Activities Well done to all involved ! Making the Internet and school facilities safter for our children !
- on eCadets 2017-2018 Great tool. ('',)
- on eCadets League Tables it took ages it do it but we finally did it
- on eCadets League Tables Well done to the ecadets. You do an amazing job in our school and I am very proud of you. Keep up th…
- on Digital Leaders 2016-2017 I enjoy being an digital leader for year 4S because I can help other people for our class and other…
Translate this page:
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In digital leaders club we have been trying to persuade Miss Harvey to let us have Go Bubble in this school. Go Bubble is a online site which you are safe on and it’s free! Another reason why Go Bubble … Continue reading
In week 2 we are starting to look at our new challenges our new challenge called being an upstander in this you are making a song or a rap with our class. Our teacher chooses what we do we can do we can: … Continue reading
I am Alena and I am in the E-cadets. The E-cadets are people who help people if they are stuck on computers and we help if they are on in trouble on the computer. I help people in my class … Continue reading
Hi I am Shan from 5L. I am an E-Cadet and I`m willing to tell you about the challenges we have in place. 1.be an upstander 2.be safe online 3.have a safe profile BY SHAN 5L
Week 1: In week 1 (The first week) All of the digital leader team was updating and checking the blogs to make sure they are immaculate and up to date. We all made sure everyone knew how to blog and … Continue reading
I want to help everybody with the computers. I want to keep people safe.
The Digital Leaders are helping teachers in their computing lessons so they are safe and they know what to do. Mrs Thompson has made sure she sorted out the Digital Leader badges and photos. All the Digital Leaders are making … Continue reading
Being a Digital Leader is very fun using computers and helping other people on computers now that’s pride in each other . It is marvellous to have Mrs Thompson as my teacher and my Digital Leader teacher. I even help … Continue reading