- on Spring 1 Activities Well done to all involved ! Making the Internet and school facilities safter for our children !
- on eCadets 2017-2018 Great tool. ('',)
- on eCadets League Tables it took ages it do it but we finally did it
- on eCadets League Tables Well done to the ecadets. You do an amazing job in our school and I am very proud of you. Keep up th…
- on Digital Leaders 2016-2017 I enjoy being an digital leader for year 4S because I can help other people for our class and other…
Translate this page:
Author Archives: Shan Saidi
In digital leaders club we have been trying to persuade Miss Harvey to let us have Go Bubble in this school. Go Bubble is a online site which you are safe on and it’s free! Another reason why Go Bubble … Continue reading
Hi I am Shan from 5L. I am an E-Cadet and I`m willing to tell you about the challenges we have in place. 1.be an upstander 2.be safe online 3.have a safe profile BY SHAN 5L
Today, we are planning to do fun eCadets activities with classes year 1-6 . We are also planning to be doing it in our classrooms. We had a parent meeting at ten to three today in which we talked about online safety. … Continue reading
Today we are planning to doing an assembly about Safer Internet Day and we are planning to gather the parents. We are planning to doing 2 challenges and working with different classes on the laptops and some challenges without … Continue reading
Today we have watched our eCadets training video about digital footprints and started to think about how we are going to complete our main activity. We decided to teach the other children in Safer Internet Week, when we will also … Continue reading
In e-cadets we have been doing different challenges like blogging on the website and helping children. We are looking forward to doing more challenges. Can you guess what type of challenges we are going to be doing???
Today we have discussed what digital footprint is, and researched on the internet. We have also left comments on Bubble on the eCadets website.
Today we have worked on a challenge where we had to create a presentation all about tips for dealing with online safety scenarios. We will present this in our assembly after half term. We submitted this challenge to eCadets. Today is … Continue reading