Digital Leaders 2016-2017

DL logo

Our new Digital Leaders for 2016 – 2017 are:

The KS2 Digital Leaders this year will also be taking part in eCadets! This is a special Online Safety scheme that will benefit our whole school.

Mrs Thompson

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Digital Leaders 2016-2017

1. 0272009lb says:

Thank you Mrs thompson I feel safe and secure knowing the digital leaders are about. Jabu

2. Joyce says:

I used to be a digital leader in year 2. I was proud when I knew a lot of things about Technology.

3. Tallanah says:

Sounds amazing digtail leaders hope you enjoy it

4. Jayden Cross says:

I enjoy being a digital leader because I am proud that I know things about technology like how to keep safe online and also how to hyperlink. Sometimes we have meetings with Mrs Thompson to discuss our very own website.

5. Elizbeth says:

I want to be a digtail leader one day

6. Joyce says:

I want to be a digital leader again and please.

7. Matthew says:

I am a e cadet and I love this job because you help people to no more about ICT.☺

8. Matthew says:

Mrs Thompson you are a genius because you sort out allll the laptops and I do not know what we would do with out you.

9. Husna says:

I am the digital leader of my class yr 2R. I am very proud and happy to be given this job. I hope to make my class proud and safe when using the computers. If anybody needs any help please come to me, and I will do my best.
    Husna xx

10. Hajra Ali says:

I feel more safer now i know you guys are around! 🙂

11. Natasha says:

I enjoy being an digital leader for year 4S because I can help other people for our class and other people in computing lessons . We did a lesson today by doing a tower of cards on e-safety . It is e-safety week this week the digital leaders are doing a short lesson