More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Tag Archives: Year 3
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
Wow, what an amazing show! Key Stage 2 have completed their four performances of ‘A Song for Christmas’. It was no mean feat getting all 210 children in Key Stage 2 up on stage, but the result was absolutely fantastic! Each year … Continue reading
Behind the scenes, getting ready for our production this week! (Click the photos to see larger versions.)