More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Tag Archives: workshop
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.
Today, the children have taken part in assemblies and some classes have had workshops from the NSPCC. We learned all about Speak Out and Stay Safe. The message is that if something is bothering us, worrying us or feels wrong, … Continue reading
On Friday, Reception, Key Stage 1 and Year 6 took part in their Smiley reward, and today it was Key Stage 2’s turn. The children have all enjoyed learning a variety of circus skills, including plate spinning, scarf waving, balancing, … Continue reading
This morning, our school has invited parents in to take part in our second learning workshop, ‘How We Teach Reading’. Parents listened to a short presentation from Miss Harvey and Mrs Calland, and then were able to spend time in … Continue reading
Over the last three days, Years 1-6 have enjoyed art workshops with Emma! The children have used a wide variety of artistic techniques and media to create a collage. What was your favourite thing about the art workshops?
Thank you very much to the 80 families who were able to attend our calculation workshop. It was great to see so many parents and carers work alongside and support their children in a maths session. We hope that you … Continue reading
In April, we began hosting Maths Family Learning workshops. These workshops were for parents of children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, and were held every Monday between 9am and 12pm. As part of the workshops, parents were helped … Continue reading