Today, we have been reassessed for the Investors in Pupils award. We first achieved this award in 2010, and we are delighted to have been reaccredited with this important award today. Well done to all our staff and children!
Investors in Pupils award recognises the achievement of the whole school. It values all pupils and helps them to improve the understanding of their role in their learning journey.
We also work within the whole school on increasing children’s understanding of the following areas:
- Having an understanding of the need to come to school and how learning links with their future aspirations.
- Knowing the roles and responsibilities of people who help them to learn.
- Having an understanding of what our School Governing Body Team do.
- Knowing about where the money comes from to run the school and what needs to be paid for out of this money.
- Knowing that all pupils at Oxford Grove are valued and included in decision making through School Council.