More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Attendance Video 2018 Absolutely love this and smiled the whole way through. What amazing children you all are. So proud.…
- on Y5 and Choir Music Assembly My favourite song was This Is Me because it has a nice tune.
- on Work Related Learning When I went to work related learning I got some plants from Miss Morris and balloons from Miss Brewe…
- on Oxford Grove Photo Booth My favourite store were the photo shut.
- on Work Related Learning I really enjoyed Work Related Leaning because there was so much stalls!
Tag Archives: SID
Today and all this week we are celebrating Safer Internet Day! Each of our classes, from Nursery to Year 6, are taking part in lessons to do with keeping safe online and connecting respectfully. Next week, our eCadets are going … Continue reading
Today, the Digital Leaders have helped Mrs Thompson to run a parent’s awareness session as part of our Safer Internet Day celebrations. Parents were invited into school to see a short presentation on how to keep children safe online and … Continue reading
Today, we have hosted our Safer Internet Day 2016 parent workshop! We discussed the different risks that could be posed to children, looking at content, conduct, contact and commercialism. We also looked at the CEOP button as a way of … Continue reading