More of our blogs
TagsArt Assembly award books celebration choir Christmas Community competition computing dance esafety FS fundraising Harvest KS1 KS2 maths Music Music Festival parent area parents performance photos poetry reading reading for pleasure reward Safer Internet Day science SID singing smileys St Luke's support video whole school winners workshop Workshops World Book Day Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have really enjoyed reading this report, It is fantastic that the school has achieve on improving…
- on Extreme Reading well done it look like you tried really hard on this
- on Extreme Reading Congratulations! I think it is so good that we have fun challenges to extend our learning even furth…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 It was fun having the ofsted man in because he started to talk to me and I had lots of fun telling h…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have never felt better about a report.
Tag Archives: performance
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
Today, we held our annual Music Assembly, where our parents got the opportunity to see the Oxford Grove Choir singing their music festival songs and the Year 5 parents got to see what they have been learning in their music … Continue reading
Wow! Oxford Grove choir had an amazing time at the Alfa Music Festival last night! The children sang brilliantly on the stage and they sounded amazing! Videos of the performance will follow soon, but for now, why don’t you take … Continue reading
Today has been our reading for pleasure fundraising day! All of the children have had the opportunity to come to school in their pyjamas and bring their teddy bears and favourite books for a ‘bedtime stories’ theme. Each class has been … Continue reading