More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Year 4/5 Football Team I had a great time we won the football torment 15-0 yessssssssssss.
- on Smiley Reward – Military Boot Camp I really enjoyed the military smiley reward although I didn’t do it long because of my hand I still…
- on Football Vs Homophobia .. I enjoyed the mini golf ️♂️ because it was fun
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove, you did really well and I hope you win next time.
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove that was a brilliant match that we played and the best thing is that we was t…
Tag Archives: parents
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.
Thank you so much to all our families for your support this year! We hope you all have an amazing summer holiday. School reopens on Monday 4th September at the usual time of 8:40am. Please see the Leavers blog for … Continue reading
Today, we have enjoyed music performances by Year 5 and the School Choir. Every year, Year 5 have the opportunity to learn to play the djembe drum and a brass instrument, led by specialist music teachers, Mr Bamford and Mr … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
SnapMaps Last week SnapChat, used regularly by many children and young people, launched a new feature. SnapMaps allows users to see the location of their contacts. This feature allows others to accurately pinpoint where you are and shares your location. There are three … Continue reading