More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Tag Archives: Harvest
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
Today we have celebrated Harvest. Thank you to all of our parents who donated so generously. We have boxed up all of the gifts and they have been given out to members of the community. Any remaining donations have been … Continue reading
We are so lucky and very excited to have 18 eggs arrive at school this week. We have looked after them so well that the hatching has started and beautiful baby chicks are now living at Oxford Grove! We have … Continue reading
Thank you so much to all of our generous parents who have sent in such beautiful Harvest donations! The Harvest gifts have been given out to those in need in the community, identified by our parents. The children … Continue reading