More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Tag Archives: FS
What an amazing afternoon we have had at Oxford Grove! We have enjoyed a performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ as our annual pantomime. Well done to all of the children who earned enough smileys to fill the back of … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.
Thank you so much to all our families for your support this year! We hope you all have an amazing summer holiday. School reopens on Monday 4th September at the usual time of 8:40am. Please see the Leavers blog for … Continue reading
Today, we have been reassessed for the Investors in Pupils award. We first achieved this award in 2010, and we are delighted to have been reaccredited with this important award today. Well done to all our staff and children! Investors in Pupils … Continue reading
On Friday, Reception, Key Stage 1 and Year 6 took part in their Smiley reward, and today it was Key Stage 2’s turn. The children have all enjoyed learning a variety of circus skills, including plate spinning, scarf waving, balancing, … Continue reading
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading