More of our blogs
TagsArt Assembly award books celebration choir Christmas Community competition computing dance esafety FS fundraising Harvest KS1 KS2 maths Music Music Festival parent area parents performance photos poetry reading reading for pleasure reward Safer Internet Day science SID singing smileys St Luke's support video whole school winners workshop Workshops World Book Day Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have really enjoyed reading this report, It is fantastic that the school has achieve on improving…
- on Extreme Reading well done it look like you tried really hard on this
- on Extreme Reading Congratulations! I think it is so good that we have fun challenges to extend our learning even furth…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 It was fun having the ofsted man in because he started to talk to me and I had lots of fun telling h…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have never felt better about a report.
- Little Mix pay tribute to Manchester Attack victimsGirl band join fans in tribute during show at Manchester Arena six months after the attack
- Jamie Johnson author hopes fans will make him write more booksDan Freedman also says "it's a dream" to see them become a CBBC TV show.
- How the "loss of night" hurts us and the environmentLight pollution from lamp-posts, buildings and cars is getting worse, and scientists warn it's having a negative impact on our health and the environment.
- The Big Question: Can we travel at warp speed?We got Nasa to explain... and it turns out it's quite complicated.
- The Ashes: Cricket's big tournament explainedCheck out Newsround's guide to the Ashes - one of the biggest and oldest rivalries in sport.
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on all the latest stories.
- What's happening in Zimbabwe?Robert Mugabe has stepped down as President after being in charge for 37 years.
- The Ashes: Big players to watch out for in the AshesFormer England cricketer Matt Prior explains the importance of The Ashes and the best players to look out for.
- Little Mix pay tribute to Manchester Attack victims