More of our blogs
TagsArt Assembly award books celebration choir Christmas Community competition computing dance esafety FS fundraising Harvest KS1 KS2 maths Music Music Festival parent area parents performance photos poetry reading reading for pleasure reward Safer Internet Day science SID singing smileys St Luke's support video whole school winners workshop Workshops World Book Day Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have really enjoyed reading this report, It is fantastic that the school has achieve on improving…
- on Extreme Reading well done it look like you tried really hard on this
- on Extreme Reading Congratulations! I think it is so good that we have fun challenges to extend our learning even furth…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 It was fun having the ofsted man in because he started to talk to me and I had lots of fun telling h…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have never felt better about a report.
Tag Archives: computing
We are very happy to have achieved the ICT Mark! We are very proud of the due recognition and external validation of our continually improving work in the use of Computing and ICT.
Today, we have hosted our Safer Internet Day 2016 parent workshop! We discussed the different risks that could be posed to children, looking at content, conduct, contact and commercialism. We also looked at the CEOP button as a way of … Continue reading
This week, Oxford Grove are celebrating Safer Internet Week, in conjunction with Safer Internet Day, a global celebration which aims to promote the safe, responsible and positive use of digital technology for children and young people. In 2016, the theme … Continue reading
Mrs Thompson’s Year 4 coding club has been working really hard this half term to design their very own eSafety Games in 2Code! Can you bust the computer viruses? Click here to play some of these amazing games! Please remember … Continue reading