More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Year 4/5 Football Team I had a great time we won the football torment 15-0 yessssssssssss.
- on Smiley Reward – Military Boot Camp I really enjoyed the military smiley reward although I didn’t do it long because of my hand I still…
- on Football Vs Homophobia .. I enjoyed the mini golf ️♂️ because it was fun
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove, you did really well and I hope you win next time.
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove that was a brilliant match that we played and the best thing is that we was t…
Tag Archives: Community
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading