Translate this page:
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (66)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest: The week's weirdest storiesRicky's got a selection of this week's weird and wonderful stories.
- Homelessness: What does it mean?World Homeless Day takes place on 10 October every year but what does it mean to be homeless?
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's being talked about again after being used in the World Cup for the first time.
- Starfish make amazing recoveryA lot of starfish died during the outbreak of a disease but experts think they've changed to survive.
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest: The week's weirdest stories
Tag Archives: Community
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading