More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Spellathon! I GOT LOTS OF PEOPLE TO SPONSER ME!
- on Spellathon! I think this is a good idea because you can raise money for charity. You can also practice your spel…
- on Spellathon! I am really excited for the spellathon.l am really not good at spelling but I am going to do it. I a…
- on A-Life I am so proud of the school, there are so many different activities you put in place for the childre…
- on Spellathon! Good Luck everyone ('',)
Tag Archives: celebration
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
Thank you so much to all our families for your support this year! We hope you all have an amazing summer holiday. School reopens on Monday 4th September at the usual time of 8:40am. Please see the Leavers blog for … Continue reading
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
On Friday, Reception, Key Stage 1 and Year 6 took part in their Smiley reward, and today it was Key Stage 2’s turn. The children have all enjoyed learning a variety of circus skills, including plate spinning, scarf waving, balancing, … Continue reading
We are very happy to have achieved the ICT Mark! We are very proud of the due recognition and external validation of our continually improving work in the use of Computing and ICT.