Translate this page:
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
More of our blogs
- Archive (160)
- Computing @OxfordGrove (14)
- Fundraising (6)
- Keeping Safe (14)
- Latest Blogs (66)
- Let's celebrate (46)
- Music @OxfordGrove (15)
- Our Community (10)
- Parent News (34)
- Reading (10)
- School Clubs (5)
- School competitons (7)
- School Trips (4)
- School Visitors (5)
- Sports @OxfordGrove (15)
- Writing (2)
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest: The week's weirdest storiesRicky's got a selection of this week's weird and wonderful stories.
- Homelessness: What does it mean?World Homeless Day takes place on 10 October every year but what does it mean to be homeless?
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?It's so hot we're being told to stay out of the sun, and not to go out in the strongest sunshine hours - 11am to 3pm.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's being talked about again after being used in the World Cup for the first time.
- Starfish make amazing recoveryA lot of starfish died during the outbreak of a disease but experts think they've changed to survive.
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest: The week's weirdest stories
Tag Archives: Assembly
Today we have had a special assembly from Christine from St Luke’s Church. The assembly was all about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday. Over half term, the children have been working really hard on their competition entries. The … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th May, we enjoyed our Smiley Reward for Summer 1 – the Science Magic Show! KS1 enjoyed a performance all about different forces, such as pushes and pulls, that you can find at the funfair. KS2 enjoyed a … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading
This morning, Oxford Grove Primary School have enjoyed a fabulous celebration assembly! Here is just a sample of some of the musical delights that we enjoyed, from all our hardworking children and teachers: Merry Christmas, from all at Oxford Grove!
Lots of children have been identified as having a special talent in one of the Arts across the whole of school. They have been given a special certificate and a Head Teacher Award in our celebration assembly. WELL DONE to all … Continue reading
On Wednesday, Key Stage 2 took us all on a journey around the world to tell us about how different countries celebrate Christmas. Each class performed their own song and we also had some special dancers. Everyone worked really hard … Continue reading