More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! I really liked the rap!
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! Please don't forget to recycle.
- on A-Life This was the best day ever! What I had learned is that never smoke or drink alcohol because it is da…
- on Celebration assembly! You need to be proud on yourself that you donated your hair for the other children who don't have ha…
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! I hope that you will help as well.
Tag Archives: Assembly
Today we have had a special assembly from Christine from St Luke’s Church. The assembly was all about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday. Over half term, the children have been working really hard on their competition entries. The … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th May, we enjoyed our Smiley Reward for Summer 1 – the Science Magic Show! KS1 enjoyed a performance all about different forces, such as pushes and pulls, that you can find at the funfair. KS2 enjoyed a … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading
This morning, Oxford Grove Primary School have enjoyed a fabulous celebration assembly! Here is just a sample of some of the musical delights that we enjoyed, from all our hardworking children and teachers: Merry Christmas, from all at Oxford Grove!
Lots of children have been identified as having a special talent in one of the Arts across the whole of school. They have been given a special certificate and a Head Teacher Award in our celebration assembly. WELL DONE to all … Continue reading
On Wednesday, Key Stage 2 took us all on a journey around the world to tell us about how different countries celebrate Christmas. Each class performed their own song and we also had some special dancers. Everyone worked really hard … Continue reading