More of our blogs
TagsArt Assembly award books celebration choir Christmas Community competition computing dance esafety FS fundraising Harvest KS1 KS2 maths Music Music Festival parent area parents performance photos poetry reading reading for pleasure reward Safer Internet Day science SID singing smileys St Luke's support video whole school winners workshop Workshops World Book Day Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have really enjoyed reading this report, It is fantastic that the school has achieve on improving…
- on Extreme Reading well done it look like you tried really hard on this
- on Extreme Reading Congratulations! I think it is so good that we have fun challenges to extend our learning even furth…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 It was fun having the ofsted man in because he started to talk to me and I had lots of fun telling h…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have never felt better about a report.
Tag Archives: Assembly
Today we have had a special assembly from Christine from St Luke’s Church. The assembly was all about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday. Over half term, the children have been working really hard on their competition entries. The … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th May, we enjoyed our Smiley Reward for Summer 1 – the Science Magic Show! KS1 enjoyed a performance all about different forces, such as pushes and pulls, that you can find at the funfair. KS2 enjoyed a … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading
This morning, Oxford Grove Primary School have enjoyed a fabulous celebration assembly! Here is just a sample of some of the musical delights that we enjoyed, from all our hardworking children and teachers: Merry Christmas, from all at Oxford Grove!
Lots of children have been identified as having a special talent in one of the Arts across the whole of school. They have been given a special certificate and a Head Teacher Award in our celebration assembly. WELL DONE to all … Continue reading
On Wednesday, Key Stage 2 took us all on a journey around the world to tell us about how different countries celebrate Christmas. Each class performed their own song and we also had some special dancers. Everyone worked really hard … Continue reading