More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! I really liked the rap!
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! Please don't forget to recycle.
- on A-Life This was the best day ever! What I had learned is that never smoke or drink alcohol because it is da…
- on Celebration assembly! You need to be proud on yourself that you donated your hair for the other children who don't have ha…
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! I hope that you will help as well.
Category Archives: Parent News
In April, we began hosting Maths Family Learning workshops. These workshops were for parents of children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, and were held every Monday between 9am and 12pm. As part of the workshops, parents were helped … Continue reading
Wow! Oxford Grove choir had an amazing time at the Alfa Music Festival last night! The children sang brilliantly on the stage and they sounded amazing! Videos of the performance will follow soon, but for now, why don’t you take … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that Oxford Grove have secured the Leading Parent Partnership Award! Thanks to all of our amazing staff for all of their hard work. Extra thanks to the parents, governors and children … Continue reading
Today we hosted an after-school event for our parents to come and learn Bollywood dancing! Our dancing tutor was Salma from Salma’s Bollywood Academy, and she has spent the day working with each of our classes to teach them Bollywood … Continue reading
Last night, Oxford Grove hosted a transition workshop for all of our Year 5 parents. Our workshop was led by Mrs Gregory and supported by Miss Harvey, Mrs Day and Mrs Thompson. We focused on the SATs assessments and how … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading