More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Attendance Video 2018 Absolutely love this and smiled the whole way through. What amazing children you all are. So proud.…
- on Y5 and Choir Music Assembly My favourite song was This Is Me because it has a nice tune.
- on Work Related Learning When I went to work related learning I got some plants from Miss Morris and balloons from Miss Brewe…
- on Oxford Grove Photo Booth My favourite store were the photo shut.
- on Work Related Learning I really enjoyed Work Related Leaning because there was so much stalls!
Category Archives: Parent News
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading
Our Parent Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of areas, … Continue reading
The term dates for the next academic year (2017-2018) are now available on our school website. Please click here to visit our Holiday List page.
Reminder – school is closed this Monday 28th November 2016.
Thank you very much to the 80 families who were able to attend our calculation workshop. It was great to see so many parents and carers work alongside and support their children in a maths session. We hope that you … Continue reading
Our Parent Only Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of … Continue reading