More of our blogs
TagsArt Assembly award books celebration choir Christmas Community competition computing dance esafety FS fundraising Harvest KS1 KS2 maths Music Music Festival parent area parents performance photos poetry reading reading for pleasure reward Safer Internet Day science SID singing smileys St Luke's support video whole school winners workshop Workshops World Book Day Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have really enjoyed reading this report, It is fantastic that the school has achieve on improving…
- on Extreme Reading well done it look like you tried really hard on this
- on Extreme Reading Congratulations! I think it is so good that we have fun challenges to extend our learning even furth…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 It was fun having the ofsted man in because he started to talk to me and I had lots of fun telling h…
- on Our Impeccable Ofsted 2017 I have never felt better about a report.
Category Archives: Parent News
Here are the full photos and videos from our performances at the Alfa Music Festival last night. Well done to all those who took part, who have been practising for so long – you were amazing! Children of the World … Continue reading
Tonight, our choir have enjoyed taking part in the Alfa Music Festival! Well done to all those involved – more pictures and videos to follow soon!
This morning, we have held our new parents intake meeting for the new Nursery and Reception classes. Mrs Ainscough (Foundation Stage lead) and other members of staff talked about what our school is like, and parents of children currently in … Continue reading
Our Parent Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of areas, … Continue reading
The term dates for the next academic year (2017-2018) are now available on our school website. Please click here to visit our Holiday List page.
Reminder – school is closed this Monday 28th November 2016.
Thank you very much to the 80 families who were able to attend our calculation workshop. It was great to see so many parents and carers work alongside and support their children in a maths session. We hope that you … Continue reading
Our Parent Only Area on the school blog is updated with articles from CEOP on a regular basis, as well as containing links to websites and resources you can use to support yourself and your child in a variety of … Continue reading