More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Category Archives: Latest Blogs
KS1 enjoyed a health & fun fitness workshop today with A-life. We found out what we can do to keep our bodies healthy and did some fun fitness exercise! We had a great day!
Since the start of the year choir have been working hard every Friday morning before school with Mrs Hudson. Yesterday we visited St Lukes for a very special performance. Our Oxford Grove choir wowed the audience with beautiful singing of … Continue reading
What an amazing afternoon we have had at Oxford Grove! We have enjoyed a performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ as our annual pantomime. Well done to all of the children who earned enough smileys to fill the back of … Continue reading
We’d like to share with you our fantastic Ofsted report. Thanks to all the pupils, staff, parents and governors who contributed to such a glowing report. Please click here to read our new September 2017 report
Hello Nadine, I would like to offer my congratulations to you, your leadership team and your staff, as well as to the pupils and governors at Oxford Grove, on your brilliant Ofsted Inspection Report. It is really encouraging to see … Continue reading
Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families. 5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being … Continue reading
Thank you so much to our amazing families who have contributed towards our Harvest collection! We really appreciate the efforts you have gone to. The Harvest gifts have now been boxed up and will be distributed to the community.
A BIG thank you to everyone who entered the Extreme Reading Competition. Congratulations our winner!
We have kicked off our new academic year with our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ meetings. Parents and families came into school to meet the teachers, go over routines and talk over any issues or questions.