More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! Maddi has shown us some great designs for her re-useable bag.
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! If it’s card, glass ,plastic ,wood ,paper ,metal ,foil ,garden waste put it in the green red beige.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 We learnt a lot about staying safe online and much more.
- on Reminder – SCHOOL CLOSED Awww
- on Football Vs Homophobia .. It is hard to stand up to bulleys saying that your gay and it makes you feel sad but if it happens,…
Category Archives: Keeping Safe
Wow, thank you to all our amazing parents who came to the Online Resources workshop! We had a look over some of the resources we’ve been using for a while – Purple Mash, IXL Maths (Years 5 and 6), MyMaths … Continue reading
Thank you to all the parents and children who came to our Online Resources workshop from Key Stage 2! There was a brief presentation by Mrs Thompson on how to access the School Blogs and Purple Mash, and by … Continue reading
We came to the workshop after school to learn to blog. We also learnt how to log on for our homework. We are looking forwards to trying this at home. A brilliant resource.