More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Category Archives: Keeping Safe
Wow, thank you to all our amazing parents who came to the Online Resources workshop! We had a look over some of the resources we’ve been using for a while – Purple Mash, IXL Maths (Years 5 and 6), MyMaths … Continue reading
Thank you to all the parents and children who came to our Online Resources workshop from Key Stage 2! There was a brief presentation by Mrs Thompson on how to access the School Blogs and Purple Mash, and by … Continue reading
We came to the workshop after school to learn to blog. We also learnt how to log on for our homework. We are looking forwards to trying this at home. A brilliant resource.