More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Attendance Video 2018 Absolutely love this and smiled the whole way through. What amazing children you all are. So proud.…
- on Y5 and Choir Music Assembly My favourite song was This Is Me because it has a nice tune.
- on Work Related Learning When I went to work related learning I got some plants from Miss Morris and balloons from Miss Brewe…
- on Oxford Grove Photo Booth My favourite store were the photo shut.
- on Work Related Learning I really enjoyed Work Related Leaning because there was so much stalls!
Category Archives: Fundraising
Every year in the Autumn term, our School Council chooses charities to support. These charities are chosen by the children, who have to give presentations to explain why their chosen charity should be supported. The Council then decide from this … Continue reading
On Monday we are starting to raise money for Readathon to provide books and authors for children who are in hospital. You need to read as many books as you can, whenever you can, wherever you can and ask your … Continue reading
Today has been our reading for pleasure fundraising day! All of the children have had the opportunity to come to school in their pyjamas and bring their teddy bears and favourite books for a ‘bedtime stories’ theme. Each class has been … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading
Well done, Oxford Grove! You have raised over a whopping total of £1913.50 for our School Council charities for your Spellathon! Amazing effort! Thank you again to all parents and family friends who sponsored the children. Today, the children who got … Continue reading