More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Eco Committee – Its good to be green! I am so glad we have the eco committee.
- on KS1 Multi Skills Club Looks so fun did you injoy it?
- on After School Club 6C Good job year 6 who is the best at rounders?
- on Football After School Club Year 2B Very good 2B you must be very good a football.⚽️
- on Smiley Reward – Military Boot Camp It was so fun my favorite part was the bouncy castle.
Category Archives: Fundraising
Every year in the Autumn term, our School Council chooses charities to support. These charities are chosen by the children, who have to give presentations to explain why their chosen charity should be supported. The Council then decide from this … Continue reading
On Monday we are starting to raise money for Readathon to provide books and authors for children who are in hospital. You need to read as many books as you can, whenever you can, wherever you can and ask your … Continue reading
Today has been our reading for pleasure fundraising day! All of the children have had the opportunity to come to school in their pyjamas and bring their teddy bears and favourite books for a ‘bedtime stories’ theme. Each class has been … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we are immensely proud of all our children with their wide range of talents, interests and abilities. Outside of school, Freya in Year 4S takes part in a cheerleading club run by Bolton Gymnastics Club. Her team … Continue reading
Well done, Oxford Grove! You have raised over a whopping total of £1913.50 for our School Council charities for your Spellathon! Amazing effort! Thank you again to all parents and family friends who sponsored the children. Today, the children who got … Continue reading