More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Choir at St Lukes all of us made friends and we all tried the best we could. I am so proud of s all we all played a pa…
- on Harvest Assembly All of our school are grateful for all of the food we give to all of the people who cant afford food…
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I like the pantomimes because the are funny.
- on Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.
- on Choir at St Lukes Very proud of you Maddi, you have shown a lot of commitment to the choir, you attend every week and…
Category Archives: Computing @OxfordGrove
This term at Oxford Grove, all the classes have been working on their computer coding skills in Computing. We have been using a program on Purple Mash called 2Code, which teaches you how to put together command blocks into lines … Continue reading
Thank you to all the parents and children who came to our Online Resources workshop from Key Stage 2! There was a brief presentation by Mrs Thompson on how to access the School Blogs and Purple Mash, and by … Continue reading
We came to the workshop after school to learn to blog. We also learnt how to log on for our homework. We are looking forwards to trying this at home. A brilliant resource.
Our Summer 1 Purple Mash display board is looking fabulous! Art, music, writing, science – keep it up, Oxford Grove! Only 1 week left! Click the logo to visit our Purple Mash display board. Mrs Thompson