Celebration assembly!

Little Princess Trust

This weekend, one of our Year 5 children donated her hair to the Little Princess Trust. The Little Princess Trust provides real hair wigs free of charge to children and young adults up to the age of 24, who have sadly lost their own hair due to cancer treatment and other illnesses.

We couldn’t be more proud! What an achievement!

This entry was posted in Archive, Latest Blogs, Let's celebrate. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Celebration assembly!

1. Deepisha Blakeway says:

What an amazing thing to do, you have made your class so proud.

(”,)

2. 0272011fh says:

Well done Ella ! That is really brave of you to do that . I hope the people who get your hair are really happy .

By Freya

3. 0272011ps says:

Well done Ella for this amazing thing off cutting your hair off. I got my hair cut off abou 2 Year’s ago. You look really pretty Ella. WELL DONE!!!!!!! This is a really nice thing you have done.

By Paige 6C

4. 0272013gp says:

You made the school proud!

5. 0272011hs says:

You need to be proud on yourself that you donated your hair for the other children who don’t have hair because of cancer or something else. I think you made the best choice to donate your lovely long hair. WELL DONE TO YOU!!! Some people cut their hair and never donated it . AMAZING !

6. Amanda worthington says:

As a school days like this must make you so proud x well done such a heart filled thing to do x

7. Ella says:

I was so sad to give my hair to that girl.I am also happy to give my hair to that girl I thought she would be happy to have my hair. I got it of an advert so it made me think I should do that so i did i should be a good friend to that girl.