Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime

What an amazing afternoon we have had at Oxford Grove! We have enjoyed a performance of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ as our annual pantomime. 

Well done to all of the children who earned enough smileys to fill the back of their first smiley card and attend the pantomime.

We are all now working towards our next smiley reward in February – keep it up, everybody!

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Autumn 2 Smiley Reward – Pantomime

1. Alena says:

Today was the smiley reward The Pantomime. The Pantomime was Beauty and the Beast. I only watched a little bit of the Pantomime because I didn’t feel well so I had to go out and read a book in the library. When I was reading my book I heard that all my friends were having fun. I heard a lot of my favourite songs that joined in singing and a bit of dancing. I bet it was lots of fun watching Beauty and the Beast. I also heard a lot of people laughing, screaming and squealing. I liked the pictures that Mrs Thompson put on the Whole School Blog, I bet everyone who was watching had lots of fun. Alena 3T

2. 0272011ma says:

Today the whole of Oxford Grove had a little treat, because they had filled up all of their smiley card. The pantomime performed the Beauty and the Beast to all of Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. All the actors that performed in Beauty and the Beast pantomime were brilliant there was so funny and they sang lots of funny and enjoyable songs. My favourite part of the Beauty and the Beast pantomime was when all the characters and furniture started singing together, what was your favourite part? The Beauty and the Beast is a romance, fantasy book ( also adapted into a movie) about the young girl ‘Belle’ a bright, beautiful and independent woman, is taken prisoner by a beast in its castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the beast’s hideous exterior, allowing her to recognize the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside.
    Did you know, Beauty and the Beast is the world’s 10th-highest-grossing film of all time? I think everybody in the school enjoyed the beautiful hat moving and funny pantomime. I hope it comes next year to even this year for our next smiley a word who agrees!?
    Thank you Mrs Harvey and all of the teachers who organised the pantomime for the school to watch and also well done everybody who filled up their smelly card and got their bronze award today, including myself!
    By Melody

3. Natasha says:

I really enjoyed watching the pantomime thank you miss Harvey for booking the pantomime . Well done to all the people who won the bronze award .

4. Fatima says:

I really enjoyed this smiley reward it was so fun the people did so well Thank you Miss Harvey for the smiley reward

5. 0272013ch says:

The pantomime was amazing because of all of the characters they did there best and made all of us laugh.

6. 0272013ch says:

My favourite character was the beast who locked poor Bell in his castle because he wanted her to un do the spell so that he could get that horrible mask of and live happily ever after.

7. 0272013ch says:

In the pantomime there was lots of songs what all of the children liked to sing like Dacpacito.

8. 0272013ch says:

Our legs was aching but it was worth it because we loved the pantomime.

9. 0272013ch says:

We LOVED this so much!!!!

10. 0272013ch says:

My favourite part was when gaston and the beast battled and when the beast got killed by gaston(that part was sad).

11. 0272013gp says:

My favourite part was when they changed back to normal.

12. 0272013ch says:

Gaston and the beast were all fighting over Bell but Bell wanted the beaset to win because the beast was kind of knise to Bell but Gaston wasn’t!

13. 0272013ch says:

Everybody wanted the beast to win because Gaston sent Bell the wrong way on purpose so then Gaston could save Bell so then Bell would like Gaston just what Gaston wanted.

14. 0272013ch says:

I enjoyed how the people dressed up because the first two people that came there dresses were very FUNNY!

15. 0272013ch says:

I liked how the background kept on changing to different pictures because to me it looked only a little bit real.

16. 0272013ch says:

I enjoyed the singing because some of the songs was my favourite song and I sang to it.
    Was one of your favourite songs in the pantomime?

17. 0272013ch says:

I loved all of the lights because they went with the pictures and you could see then in other peoples eyes.

18. 0272013ch says:

All of the children loved the pantomime just like the teachers,staff and Miss Harvey.

19. 0272013ch says:

What was your favourite part in the pantomime?
    Who was your favourite character in the pantomime?
    Did you have a favourite song in the pantomime?
    Did u have a favourite background in the pantomime?

20. 0272013ch says:

I think all of the children loved the pantomime as much as everybody else in the school.

21. 0272013ch says:

The funniest part was when Gaston through the teddy behind him and he missed.

22. 0272013ch says:

The pantomime was brilliant to all of the staff and children because they all laughed at the actors and especially Gaston made us laugh.

23. 0272013ch says:

While we was waiting for the actors to come out Miss Moor sang a Christmas song to keep us occupied so we didn’t get bored(it as fun).

24. 0272013ch says:

This was the best pantomime ever because the film beauty and the beast it so cool and the pantomime was like the film to.

25. 0272013ch says:

All of the children loved the pantomime and never got bored because the pantomime was that good.

26. Tatiana says:

I loved the pantomine it was so fantastic i hope that our next smiley awared is even better.

• Lydia says:

I hope so too , I thought the pantomime was brilliant. My favorite part was when the beast said “if your a bogey I would pick you .” So l want the next pantomime to be Cinderella.

27. 0272012mb says:

I enjoyed the pantomime, especially the part where bell was in the woods.

28. Meerab says:

I liked the pantomime it was awesome I hope we have another one again but quick I hope it is Alice in wonderland

29. Oliver B says:

I really enjoyed the pantomime but I did not like the beast because his mask was sckerey. .

30. Hayden says:

The pantomime was FANTASTIC! There was so much going on! We have the best school!

31. Nehal says:

I like the pantomime because they did funny jokes.

32. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Massive Well done to everyone, what a great reward (”,)

33. 0272014kk says:

it was realy good because when I saw the wolf I though it was a bad person but he was nice . I engoy bell she was realy funny with Gaston when she dance with him Gaston sid if she could merry and she hit him when he said he was the strongest and when bell and GASTON had a dacen of concert and I though that bell won when bell met the beast when Gaston kill the beast she was sad.

34. 0272014bw says:

How did they make such a good show?

35. 0272013ch says:

All off the children are waiting to see what kind of pantomime will be next and if it will be fun or funny or sad or happy

36. 0272015hl says:

I liked the smiley award because it was fun.

37. 0272013ch says:

The pantomime was so fun and also funny to lots off the children was laughing at the actors because they were doing funny things

38. Oliver B says:

I really enjoyed the pantomime because it was good

39. Sana says:

I enjoyed the pantomime because It was fun and Gaston was really funny.

40. Oliver B says:

I really enjoyed the pantomime because it was good and I didn’t like the beast.

41. 0272011lc says:

I loved the pantomime because it was sad and funny and I hope the next smiley award is the claiming wall

42. Nehal says:

I loved the pantomime because it was really funny.

43. Nehal says:

I like the pantomimes because the are funny.