High praise from the Director of Bolton Council

Hello Nadine,

I would like to offer my congratulations to you, your leadership team and your staff, as well as to the pupils and governors at Oxford Grove, on your brilliant Ofsted Inspection Report.

It is really encouraging to see the report acknowledging the quality of leadership and the drive and dedication of the whole staff team. Your focus on continuing improvement and helping your children to maximise their potential clearly shines through. It’s always nice to read that pupils have told inspectors that they have fun whilst learning and have great pride in their school. It’s really obvious that focused enthusiasm is a feature of the whole school! I always like to see Ofsted acknowledge how well our schools perform in terms of safeguarding and it’s great to see this element of what you do described in such glowing terms.

I would like to offer my congratulations, both personally and on behalf of the Council, to you and everyone at Oxford Grove.

Well done and thank you.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to High praise from the Director of Bolton Council

1. 0272013gp says:

I am so glad that this is our report! No school has ever had this report before. I love this school!

2. 0272013ag says:

I can’t believe this the council sent this letter Miss Harvey this is amaing.

3. 0272013gp says:

I am so happy fore my school. The thing I am most happy about the letter from the council.

4. 0272013gp says:

The school is so amazing. I think the school is outstanding . It is the best school ever!

5. 0272013gp says:

Harvest is a important time of year to de thankful for the food we have.It is a time to make people loved ❤️And respected .

6. Jamie 6S says:

I am really proud of our school and would like to say thank you to Miss Harvey Mrs Day and evrey one who have made my life at Oxford Grove an incredible 7 years of me being here!
    Jamie- 6S

7. Deepisha Blakeway says:

I believe the school deserves the great report they received, as a parent I have always felt able to approach the school with any questions or concerns, an I have always felt heard.

I am so glad that my daughter is attending Oxford Grove.

8. 0272012mb says:

When Miss Harvey told us that she had a letter from the head of Bolton council I was shocked, I was shocked because I know that the head of Bolton council must be very busy, at the start I didn’t know if the letter was good or bad. When Miss Harvey read out the letter I was so proud, we all worked very hard when ofsted came in and it was worth it. Well done everyone at Oxford grove!