Harvest Assembly

Key Stage 2 have enjoyed a Harvest assembly led by Mrs Bain and Year 5B. We talked about and celebrated the Harvest gifts brought in by our families.

5B performed a play to teach us the importance of sharing, being thankful and showing tolerance for other religions and beliefs. We talked about how lucky we are to have enough food to eat, and gave thanks for all the choices that we have.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Harvest Assembly

1. Ella says:

I loved the harvest assembley all year 5B did so good i enjouyed it so much i love the bright colours.
    Did you like the assembley i shore did?
    What part was yours mine was the colours?

2. 0272013ch says:

the harvest assembly happens on the same day as giving in the food for harvest because Miss Harvey is that proud of all of the food that has been given in she wants to make an assembly as fast as she can.

3. 0272013ch says:

My favourite part in the assembly is when Miss Harvey comes in and is so proud of all of the food that has been given in.
    is your favourite part in the assembly??

4. 0272013gp says:

I loved it best assembly ever. The best part was when they came together.

5. 0272013gp says:

They all had different things. I would be in the blue town.

6. 0272013gp says:

This showed us that working together is the best way of doing things

7. 0272013gp says:

I loved 5B assembly it was if it is real.it was full of friendship and it was a true story!

8. Natasha says:

I really enjoyed performing the colour people story.

9. Fatima says:

I really enjoyed the assembly, I was the stranger who helped everyone share all there food and become friends everyone did an amazing job!

10. Deepisha Blakeway says:

I think its great that the school still celebrates Harvest, I remember when I was little and went o Oxford Grove, we used to get so excited about Harvest.

I also think its great that the school is encouraging the children to be thankful and tolerant, we live in such a multi-cultural country and this always children to understand that the things that make us different also makes us unique.