Thank you!

Thank you so much to all our families for your support this year!

We hope you all have an amazing summer holiday.

School reopens on Monday 4th September at the usual time of 8:40am.

Please see the Leavers blog for videos of the leavers assembly.

This entry was posted in Archive, Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Thank you!

1. Bernard Payne says:

I speak for our entire family when I pass on a massive thank you to all the staff and management of the school for the amazing job you have done this year with all the children and in particular my grand daughter Jasmine who has completed her Reception year. Her progress has been literally breathtaking and it will be clear to anyone visiting the school what a caring and professional environment Mrs. Harvey and the team have created. Miss Brewer and Mrs Umaji deserve a special mention for their dedication to the children in their care no matter what talents they have. I would unconditionally recommend Oxford Grove to any parent and this reflects on all the staff. Well done

2. 0272012mb says:

The year has been outstanding and the new year is also amazing. Everything that happened in year 4 was impeccable I won’t list everything bug here are a few of my favourite things: trips,circus,zulu dancers,pantomime, and even literacy and maths which I haven’t always liked very much but if you work hard enough it is realy fun. I hope year 5 is as amazing as the previous years!

3. 0272013ch says:

I love sports day because you get to race and do lots of fun thing and we even get to practise before our parents come and watch us.
    what was your favourite part of sports day?

4. 0272013ch says:

When all of the class finds out it is sports day we all cheer to our self and cant wait do play lots of games and have lots of fun.

5. Oliver B says:

When I did my spot assembly it was a lot of fun!

6. 0272013gp says:

This year has been amazing! I have loved every part of this year.

7. 0272013gp says:

My favourite part of this year was sports day.

8. Joshua says:

I love maths in maths miss Thompson does really fun work and I love when miss morris when she reads with me. All of the techers