Work Related Learning 2017

Our annual Work Related Learning event was a huge hit! We were lucky enough to have beautiful weather just like last year, so we were able to hold the event in the Key Stage 2 playground. 

Thank you so much to everybody who came and enjoyed the food, drinks, games, stalls and activities on offer. We raised a total of £688.82!

Take a look at some photos!

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Work Related Learning 2017

1. Husna's Mummy says:

Thankyou to the teachers and children who organised the fair. We had a great time. My girls really enjoyed it and loved winning the prizes. The weather was great and the ice lollies were delicious x

2. 0272011aj1 says:

I enjoyed work related learning. I had a go at the raffle tickets and I also bought a keyring which had my initials on it. My sister had a go at the ‘Golden Ball’. You had to find the golden ball and you would win a prize. My sister found the golden ball and she won a prize. She got some Lego cards.I had a go at the raffle game. You had to pick a raffle ticket that either ends in 0 or 5. I got a different number to that but I can’t remember what it was. After that, I got a orange ice lolly. My little sister got a trinket box for only £1.oo.
    By Aliyah J

3. Husnain ali mum says:

Thank you oxford grove for a lovely summer fair, it was so much fun the kids really enjoyed themselves Husnain Ali really liked helping at the golden ball stall.
    All the fun games and food stalls was just great and what fantastic weather for enjoying the fair. what a pleasing result shocking money raised from the fair, just shows how much everybody enjoyed themselves.

4. Husnain ali mum says:

Thank you to all the staff and lovely children for putting together a lovely fair.
    all the staff including the head teacher miss Harvey and miss Day worked so hard and were so organised and involved.
    Great hardworking staff.

5. 027petitjeanj says:

Another fabulous event! I love the buzz of the children excitedly exploring all the stalls, and the teamwork that brings the event together – from creating, making and selling, to setting up and clearing away – we all help each other. I was especially touched by some of the children who came to buy my bookmarks – and told me they still had the ones they’d bought last year! Well done everyone!
    Love from Mrs Petitjean xxx

6. 0272013gp says:

It was so much fun I did strawberry in a cup I think it was the best work related learning ever!