Spring 2 Smiley Reward – the Farm

Over the last two days, all of our classes have enjoyed spending time with Farmer David and the animals at the farm! Every child who filled the back of their second smiley card was given this opportunity as a behaviour reward. 

Please visit our class blog pages to see information and pictures.

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Spring 2 Smiley Reward – the Farm

1. Husnain Ali (mum) says:

I really like this idea of a reward .
    when Husnain Ali completed his smiley card he was really excited for seeing the animals.
    Fab idea, well done to all the children filling their smiley cards!

2. Karishma says:

Thank you Mrs Harvey and Mrs day for letting us have the farm. It was an amazing experience and I really enjoyed. We are all very grateful. My favourite part was when we got to feed the animals. I loved feeding the alpacas and the sheep. But my favourite animal was definitely the three month old alpaca. Thank you for bringing the farm to us.

3. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Maddi loved this, especially when her classes turn fell on her birthday. Its so great that the school invests in these extra activities. (”,)

4. Michal B says:

The farm was funny when we heard the sheep baa!

5. Michal B says:

We fed the animals and stroked them to make them happy 🙂

6. Husnain Ali says:

Animals need love and attention just like humans, we all showed the animals much love.

7. 0272010wg says:

I enjoyed the farm very much Thank you Mrs Harvey and all the other staff that chose the farm

8. 0272013mm says:

I loved it because we got to feel the animals and it felt soft and it was fun and the sheep went mmmm.

9. mum&dad says:

Michal really enjoyed seeing all these animals, he was very excited to tell me everything about that day

10. India says:

Thank you miss Harvey

11. 0272013kb says:

thank you miss Harvey and miss day for the farm and I love the hens and big ducks I want the farm evevyday and we see them agin ALL DAY miss day.

12. 0272013kb says:

I love it

13. Adam says:

Thank you Mrs Harvey and Mrs day for this amazing award. It was an amazing experience. We are all very grateful. My favourite part was when we got to feed the animals. I loved feeding the alpacas and the sheep. But my favourite animal was definitely the three month old alpaca. Thank you for bringing the farm to us.

14. Michal's mum says:

Superb idea of spending time 😀

15. Husna's Mummy says:

Well done to everyone who took part. Husna really enjoyed seeing all the animals and told me all about it. what a fantastic reward.

16. Husnas Mummy says: