Spring 2 Smiley Reward – the Farm

Over the last two days, all of our classes have enjoyed spending time with Farmer David and the animals at the farm! Every child who filled the back of their second smiley card was given this opportunity as a behaviour reward. 

Please visit our class blog pages to see information and pictures.

18 thoughts on “Spring 2 Smiley Reward – the Farm

1. I really like this idea of a reward .
    when Husnain Ali completed his smiley card he was really excited for seeing the animals.
    Fab idea, well done to all the children filling their smiley cards!

2. Thank you Mrs Harvey and Mrs day for letting us have the farm. It was an amazing experience and I really enjoyed. We are all very grateful. My favourite part was when we got to feed the animals. I loved feeding the alpacas and the sheep. But my favourite animal was definitely the three month old alpaca. Thank you for bringing the farm to us.

3. Maddi loved this, especially when her classes turn fell on her birthday. Its so great that the school invests in these extra activities. (”,)

4. thank you miss Harvey and miss day for the farm and I love the hens and big ducks I want the farm evevyday and we see them agin ALL DAY miss day.

5. Thank you Mrs Harvey and Mrs day for this amazing award. It was an amazing experience. We are all very grateful. My favourite part was when we got to feed the animals. I loved feeding the alpacas and the sheep. But my favourite animal was definitely the three month old alpaca. Thank you for bringing the farm to us.

6. Well done to everyone who took part. Husna really enjoyed seeing all the animals and told me all about it. what a fantastic reward.

7. Well done to everyone who took part. Husna really enjoyed seeing all the animals and told me all about it. what a fantastic reward.