On Monday we are starting to raise money for Readathon to provide books and authors for children who are in hospital. You need to read as many books as you can, whenever you can, wherever you can and ask your family and friends to sponsor you! Remember that you can read books, magazines, newspapers and also read online by using Bug Club. Every little helps. Sponsor money will be collected in on the 16th January so you have all over the Christmas holidays to do this too and to raise as much money as we can. Good luck Oxford Grove!
More of our blogs
- parent area
- reading for pleasure
- Safer Internet Day
- smiley reward
- St Luke's
- whole school
- World Book Day
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- on Year 4/5 Football Team I had a great time we won the football torment 15-0 yessssssssssss.
- on Smiley Reward – Military Boot Camp I really enjoyed the military smiley reward although I didn’t do it long because of my hand I still…
- on Football Vs Homophobia .. I enjoyed the mini golf ️♂️ because it was fun
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove, you did really well and I hope you win next time.
- on Year 4/5 Football Team Well done oxford grove that was a brilliant match that we played and the best thing is that we was t…