Once Upon a Dream

Image result for young writers once upon a dreamWell done to all the children who took part in the Young Writers’ Once Upon a Dream poetry competition. This is the 25th year that the competition has been run and they received in excess of 25,000 entries! We are very proud to announce that a number of poems written by you have been chosen for publication. The winners include:

Shan, Alizah, Husnain-Ali, Ali, Fatima, Natasha, Daisy, Grace, Michael, Ayesha, Rehan, Malaika, Jamie, Chloe, Zainab, Ella, Alexis, Oluwatosin, Freya, Emma-Leigh, Alex, Jayden, Priya, Jasmine, Noshin, Tallanah, Suranne, Husna and Rayyan.

This entry was posted in Let's celebrate, School competitons, Writing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Once Upon a Dream

1. India says:

Well done to the children I it.
    Thank you so much it was fun!

2. 0272010jh says:

Well done to all the people who won this poem competition.

3. Husnain Ali (mum) says:

Well done to all the winners of the poetry compition.

4. Husnain Ali says:

I loved my poem I written about a boy who wanted a birthday gift for his mum, he did not have no money so he sat sad under a tree thinking of a gift for his mums preasent ,so he has an idea that cost nothing it was a star from the sky.

Well done to everyone else who won the poetry compition it was so tricky and so much fun.

5. mum&dad says:

I’m so proud that there have been so many winners at Oxford Grove 😀 It’s an amazing feeling to see Michal’s poem printed and published 🙂

6. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Oh a massive well done to you all, what an amazing response rate. Great work

7. Michal's mum says:

I’m so proud to see so many talented children in the school, It’s a great feeling to tell someone that my child goes to Oxford Grove

8. Husnas Mummy says:

Well done to all the winners and Husna! Really pleased you won x