Music Festival 2016

Wow! Oxford Grove choir had an amazing time at the Alfa Music Festival last night!

The children sang brilliantly on the stage and they sounded amazing!

Videos of the performance will follow soon, but for now, why don’t you take a look at our photos? Please leave us a comment!

This entry was posted in Archive, Let's celebrate, Music @OxfordGrove, Parent News and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Music Festival 2016

1. Congratulations Oxford Grove Choir! You were amazing as ever last night at The Macron! I was immensely proud of you all. You looked very smart, smiled enthusiastically and sang beautifully! Looking forward to doing it all again next year!

2. 0272012ma says:

I really liked the macron it was really fun but I was so tired after that. I thought everyone did brilliant a big thank you to Miss Hudsen. I want to go there again so sad the year 6 are leaving this year.

3. Sumayah says:

I really loved the macron it was so fun and cool.i think our school did the best and the slowests were so good and all the school did really well.

4. Tamsin Brough says:

This experience was amazing we got to listen to different types of music it was a once in a life time experience thank you miss Hudson.

5. 0272012mb says:

In choir we went to the macron stadium and proformed our songs like hard road to travel and Night riders it was so fun.

It was EPIC I went to the macron stadium and I performed my new favourite song called Hard road to travel.❤️

6. Chloe says:

I it was the best I love listing to music our choir was the best

7. 0272011eh says:

I loved ❤️it at the Afla music festival . Our songs were hard road to travel and night riders

8. 0272011ej1 says:

When choir went to the macron we were exited and nervous I thought we were BEST.
    Who did you think was the best?

9. 0272011ed says:

I absolutely loved it ❤️The singing was amazing I thought it was the best concert in my life I am really proud of my friends especially Alex I thought she was amazing.

By Ebony

10. 0272011aw1 says:

The music festival was awesome. My mum and Shane were so impressed(my mum even cried happily).The best song in my opinion was a hard road to travel.The best bit was when we all sang OLAYO!#️⃣LOVESINGING.

11. Miss Harvey says:

I just wanted to let the choir know that all the staff who gave up their evening to come and watch you along with all your family and friends who watched you perform were very PROUD of you all. Special thanks to Mrs Hudson and all the people who came to support Oxford Grove this year.

12. Deepisha Blakeway says:

We loved watching Maddi perform, it was a very proud moment when we saw her standing all tall and proud. She has really enjoyed being part of the choir and also is so happy that she has made the High Voices, cant wait for the 2017 show. (”,)