Damien Harvey – Author in School

KS1 really enjoyed their workshops today with Damien Harvey! Check out the class blogs to see more information about what the children learned.

IMG_0818 IMG_0813 After school, Damien Harvey sold some of his books and autographed them for the children. Parents and children enjoyed looking at the books together and chatting to Damien Harvey.

Thank you for coming to our school!

IMG_0814 IMG_0811 IMG_0809

4 thoughts on “Damien Harvey – Author in School

1. Hello everyone – I had a wonderful time with everyone at Oxford Grove. It’s great to hear that you all enjoyed the day. I love writing stories and poems but coming into school and sharing the stories with people is a real thrill.

Since coming to see you I’ve been busy writing more little stories and looking at the artwork for some of the stories that I wrote earlier in the year.

Have fun reading

2. Thank you for your comment! We’re glad you enjoyed coming into school – we love finding out all about the writing process!

3. I like the story monster sitter, did you know it’s one of Damian Harvey’s favorite books he wrote.
    We loved all Damien’s stories thanks for coming visiting us, hope to see you again.