Online Resources Workshop

Wow, thank you to all our amazing parents who came to the Online Resources workshop! 

We had a look over some of the resources we’ve been using for a while – Purple Mash, IXL Maths (Years 5 and 6), MyMaths and our School Blogs.

We also looked at some new resources that we will be rolling out soon – Oxford Owls eBooks, IXL Grammar and Spellodrome.

Don’t forget – you can find links to all of our resources on the Learning Links section of our school website.

Mrs Thompson

This entry was posted in Archive, Computing @OxfordGrove, Keeping Safe, Parent News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Online Resources Workshop

1. Jayden says:

I went to the meeting,it was great. I learnt about the new resources we can use online,they look very fun. Miss Harvey gave out head teacher awards.

2. Jabu says:

Wow that looks like so much fun.i cannot wait to try spelldrome thank you Mrs Thompson

3. Joshua says:

We found it very useful to help joshua. There’s plenty of learning links to help Joshua.

4. Kayla says:

Thank you Miss Stockton for helping use with are dance and also a thanks to Mrs Harvey for letting use usehe hall I thort the video was good thank you Mrs Thompson for that.

5. Jayden says:

Spelldrome is great I really enjoy it the games really teach you lots thank you Mrs Thompson. You are great at finding fun and impeccable games for the whole school to play.

6. 0272012av says:

Thank you Mrs Thompson and Mrs Day for the workshop, it helped me and my mum to know about the different resources we can use at home. Thank you Miss Harvey for giving out your special head teacher award stickers!