KS2 Online Resources Workshop

Thank you to all the parents and children who came to our Online Resources workshop from Key Stage 2! 

IMG_2238     DSCN1560 

There was a brief presentation by Mrs Thompson on how to access the School Blogs and Purple Mash, and by Mrs Day on how to use our new resource MyMaths.

IMG_2241      IMG_2243

Then we all had plenty of time to try out the resources, and the Y6 and Y5 Digital Leaders were on hand to support.

Thank you so much to everybody who came, and we hope you found our workshop useful.

This entry was posted in Archive, Computing @OxfordGrove, Keeping Safe, Parent News and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to KS2 Online Resources Workshop

1. Drissia Ahmed says:

After attending the ks2 Online Resources Workshop I learnt how to support my child with future homework. I really enjoyed this very informative session and looking forward to support my child.

2. Talit Anwar says:

Thank you Mrs Thompson for the information today I gained a lot off valuable knowledge from today’s session, it will be very useful for supporting my child and family members at home.

3. Mrs Thompson says:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I’m glad the workshop was useful, and as always, please come and see me in school if you have any further questions.

4. Uzmaa says:

That video is epic 🙂 🙂 All I am trying to say is the workshops were fun.