Top CommentatorsYour target is to leave 25 or more comments
- 0272011ma (21)
- Umara (16)
- 0272011ps (13)
- 0272011fh (7)
- 0272011eg1 (5)
- 0272013gp (4)
- Adam (4)
- Lewis (4)
- 0272011aj1 (3)
- 0272011lc (3)
- on Music in Year 6 I really enjoy doing music with mrs Hudson it is really fun and we learn new songs every term and th…
- on Movie Maker – Our Oxford Grove Life I am having fun making a movie all about mine and Bindi’s life at Oxford Grove. This was very enjoya…
- on Crazy Golf Smiley Reward Year6 and whole school had another smiley award today! Our treat for the day was Crazy Golf we had,…
- on Good Luck Year 6 Thank you Mrs Calland, Miss Jarvis and Miss Stockton for the good luck cards. I think I have done gr…
- on Crazy Golf Smiley Reward Thank you Miss Harvey for this brilliant reward. I really enjoyed it! By Paige xx
This week Year 6 visited the Life Caravan. They talked about making decisions and making the right choices. They discussed what they would do if they were under ‘peer pressure’ and how to make the right choices in terms of drug and alcohol use. Can you name some legal and illegal drugs? What effects can drugs and alcohol have on your body?
Dear Mrs Calland,
Your room has been invaded by at least 20 chameleons, unfortunately they have been very well camouflaged.
Can you find them all?
Love Mrs Bain and 6C
Women are celebrated on 8th March every year.
We remember the strong women in the past that have done incredible things to make life better for women in the future.
We celebrate International Women’s Day to support those women and raise awareness that women are just as strong, smart and important as men.
Do you know a strong woman who you would like to celebrate?
At Oxford Grove we love books! To celebrate World Book Day we have written book recommendations and shared our favourite books and authors with each other. What is your favourite book and why?
As part of Children’s Mental Health Week we are celebrating everything that makes us special. Everyone is different and unique and we want to celebrate the fact that YOU are YOU!
What makes you special?
This half term, Oxford Grove’s smiley reward was the circus! This meant a circus performer came in to show us some different circus tricks!
We learnt how to juggle, how to balance a feather on our bodies, how to spin plates and the diablo!
Congratulations to all those children who were able to go to the smiley reward for behaving so well!
We celebrated Safer Internet Day last week by taking part in an e-safety workshop. We know how important it is to stay safe online.
What did you learn Year 6?
I really enjoy doing maths with Miss Jarvis we are learning all about how to find the mean from a set of data. We also do mental questions when the lesson is over to test our knowledge of mental maths and how fast we can work it out .It is really fun thank you Miss Jarvis.