- on Life Caravan On Tuesday 13th 6C visited a life caravan they told us all about peer pressure,The body and Drugs. W…
- on World Book Day My favourite book is The Witches by Roald Dahl. I like this book because it is very funny. My favour…
- on Life Caravan I enjoyed visiting the life caravan. I learnt that there are legal and illegal drugs. Some legal dru…
- on Life Caravan I really enjoyed the Life caravan coming into school,I learned many things about drugs and what effe…
- on Warning for Mrs Calland!!!!!! Thank you Mrs Bain for letting us do this in a science lesson. It was really fun! By Paige
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just a quick reminder for everyone to make sure that they are learning their spellings ready for the Spellathon next week! Don’t forget to get as many sponsors as you can too!
This week Year 6 visited the Life Caravan. They talked about making decisions and making the right choices. They discussed what they would do if they were under ‘peer pressure’ and how to make the right choices in terms of … Continue reading
Dear Mrs Calland, Your room has been invaded by at least 20 chameleons, unfortunately they have been very well camouflaged. Can you find them all? Happy hunting! Love Mrs Bain and 6C
Women are celebrated on 8th March every year. We remember the strong women in the past that have done incredible things to make life better for women in the future. We celebrate International Women’s Day to support those women and … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove we love books! To celebrate World Book Day we have written book recommendations and shared our favourite books and authors with each other. What is your favourite book and why?
As part of Children’s Mental Health Week we are celebrating everything that makes us special. Everyone is different and unique and we want to celebrate the fact that YOU are YOU! What makes you special?
This half term, Oxford Grove’s smiley reward was the circus! This meant a circus performer came in to show us some different circus tricks! We learnt how to juggle, how to balance a feather on our bodies, how to spin … Continue reading
We celebrated Safer Internet Day last week by taking part in an e-safety workshop. We know how important it is to stay safe online. What did you learn Year 6?
I really enjoy doing maths with Miss Jarvis we are learning all about how to find the mean from a set of data. We also do mental questions when the lesson is over to test our knowledge of mental maths and how fast … Continue reading