- on Displays I love the displays that we have in our school they are so beautiful and colourful. Thank you to Mrs…
- on Art for WRL I’m really looking forward to doing WRL, I bet all of year 6 can’t wait to do this Japanese theme. W…
- on Art for WRL I am excited for the work related learning we are learning all about japan and i am really excited f…
- on Art for WRL I am looking forward to WRL this year and it is one of my favourite events in school. I going to enj…
- on Art for WRL I am really excited to make dragons, chop sticks and chimes for WRL. I am also looking forward to do…
Author Archives: Mrs Bain
Dear Mrs Calland, Your room has been invaded by at least 20 chameleons, unfortunately they have been very well camouflaged. Can you find them all? Happy hunting! Love Mrs Bain and 6C
We have had such an amazing year, here are a few of our highlights… W
This week some of our children have been celebrating Eid, some of the girls in our class had mehndi patterns drawn onto their skin to mark the festival, in school we had our Eid celebration on Friday. Year 5, how … Continue reading
We are awaiting our Ofsted visit, we are all looking forward to showing Ofsted all our hard work and talking about our fantastic school. Year 5 what do you want Ofsted to know about Oxford Grove?
This week we have begun the transition into year 6. We are very excited about moving up into year 6 and becoming leaders of the school. We have already begun to think about which classes we would like to monitor … Continue reading
We have been designing and creating masks based on the Mayan culture. Today we started to make our masks. We really enjoyed ourselves and worked hard on our designs. We will finish them next week.
Today we used play dough to show what we already know about North America. We used the play – dough to create the outline shape of North America, we then researched North America in the atlas and edited our outlines, adding the names of important … Continue reading
We loved the visit today from the farm and enjoyed seeing all the animals, we have worked very hard to earn our smiley reward this term!
We are proud that our school has so many awards. Just last Friday we achieved the ICT Quality Mark. We are very proud, especially as the assessor came to watch us working. Our digital leaders also helped by explaining to … Continue reading