Top CommentatorsYour target is to leave 25 or more comments
- 0272011ma (21)
- Umara (16)
- 0272011ps (13)
- 0272011fh (7)
- 0272011eg1 (5)
- 0272013gp (4)
- Adam (4)
- Lewis (4)
- 0272011aj1 (3)
- 0272011lc (3)
- on Warning for Mrs Calland!!!!!! Mrs Bain is this something to do with you and one of your science investigations? I hope they do not…
- on Warning for Mrs Calland!!!!!! Dear 6C and Mrs Bain - why have I got chameleons all over my classroom?! They are very well camoufla…
- on World Book Day My favourite book is the Witches by Roald Dahl I love his books I have read James and the Giant Peac…
- on What makes YOU special? What makes me special is a look after people when they are hurt or upset I look out for them when th…
- on Smiley Reward I really enjoyed the circus it was really fun! The man did lots of cool tricks, I really enjoyed bal…
Dear Mrs Calland,
Your room has been invaded by at least 20 chameleons, unfortunately they have been very well camouflaged.
Can you find them all?
Love Mrs Bain and 6C
Women are celebrated on 8th March every year.
We remember the strong women in the past that have done incredible things to make life better for women in the future.
We celebrate International Women’s Day to support those women and raise awareness that women are just as strong, smart and important as men.
Do you know a strong woman who you would like to celebrate?
At Oxford Grove we love books! To celebrate World Book Day we have written book recommendations and shared our favourite books and authors with each other. What is your favourite book and why?
As part of Children’s Mental Health Week we are celebrating everything that makes us special. Everyone is different and unique and we want to celebrate the fact that YOU are YOU!
What makes you special?
This half term, Oxford Grove’s smiley reward was the circus! This meant a circus performer came in to show us some different circus tricks!
We learnt how to juggle, how to balance a feather on our bodies, how to spin plates and the diablo!
Congratulations to all those children who were able to go to the smiley reward for behaving so well!
We celebrated Safer Internet Day last week by taking part in an e-safety workshop. We know how important it is to stay safe online.
What did you learn Year 6?
I really enjoy doing maths with Miss Jarvis we are learning all about how to find the mean from a set of data. We also do mental questions when the lesson is over to test our knowledge of mental maths and how fast we can work it out .It is really fun thank you Miss Jarvis.
Last week year 6 were lucky enough to work with a visiting artist who Miss Bimson had organised to come into. They created some wonderful, colourful birds for in our Key Stage 2 resource area. How did you make these Year 6?
We have been using our maths area and working wall this week to develop our skills in fractions, decimals and percentages and adding and subtracting fractions.