- on Computing I enjoyed the coding lessons because I didn't know alot of coding before and now I know alot more.
- on The Highwayman Reading the highwayman was fun because it was a story and a poem at the same time, there were alot o…
- on Art I think Rica should change the blue because it looks like the clothing and head aren't on the same b…
- on D.T. Hi Liaba, I remember! I hope you're doing well :)
- on Spring 2 Smiley Reward I loved the smiley reward it was like the best one in the whole universe . I wonder what the next sm…
Author Archives: Maddison
Today we have been learning about International Women’s day in 5L and we learnt about Emily Davison and Emmeline Pankhurst. In 5L we did some reasearch and found out that Emmeline had created the Women’s Social and Political Union (WSPU). … Continue reading
In year 5 we have been learning about the Mayans. We are going to be doing an assembly on the Maya Civilisation. We know that the Mayans were very smart and made there own alphabet and number system. I have … Continue reading
There are stores that 1,000 years ago,a viking named Thorfinn Karlsefni set off from the west of Greenland with three ships and found a place that was very rich with minerals. But actualy that wasn’t the first person because someone … Continue reading
Diwali is coming up for all of us Hindus, the reason why Hindus celebrate diwali is because of Ram and Sita. Ram and Sita are two gods, the reason they are important is because of a massive store line, let … Continue reading
On Monday and Tuesday we have had transition with Miss Lord, we had lots of fun we did a lot of handwriting but it was worth it.Now the whole class has there own seats but we won’t have them very … Continue reading
In 4L we have been learning about Lowry. We have been looking at some of his paintings. He was born on 1st November 1887 and died in 1976. We are looking forward to going on our trip to the Lowry. … Continue reading
The river splashes and clashes, over the rocks. It gushes and rushes, in the bushes. It splatters and sizzles, it fizzles and whizzes, it rushes and gushes, it flushes and rattles with the WIND!