Maya letters

In year 5 we have been learning about the Mayans. We are going to be doing an assembly on the Maya Civilisation. We know that the Mayans were very smart and made there own alphabet and number system. I have been researching and  have looked into the writing and number system of the Mayans as some extra homework.

Image result for maya lettersImage result for maya number system

5 Responses to Maya letters

1. Miss Lord says:

Wow Maddison! Thank you for taking the time to do some extra research. I hope you are enjoying this topic.

2. Deepisha Blakeway says:

Oh wow Maddi, the Mayan’s seems to be a topic that you are really enjoying.

Miss Lord, Maddi is loving the additional research she has been set and it making sure she is checking her sources of information are accurate.

Well done Maddi (”,)

3. 0272012mb says:

I really enjoy researching Ancient Maya so I thought I would share some of my research with the class.

4. Emaan says:

When we done some cross curricular Maths it was about maya writing.Some of us found it hard at the end but some of us almost got all of them right.

5. Romaisa says:

This lesson was fun but hard at the same time as well. This letters looked strange at first but then I got use to it and when I saw the rugby ball I thought it was a bread or a ball. This lesson was a lot of history,Thnak you for all lessons Miss Lord!
    Romaisa