- on Mini golf I really enjoyer the mini golf ️♂️ so thank you miss Bain I will miss you
- on Mini golf I loved the mini golf it was so fun! But I found it tricky. Anyway other than that it was the best s…
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really loved this reward because it made me really exited because I love enflatables especially ob…
- on Our finished portraits I’ve really enjoyed doing portraits I put detail all around the face trying to make it look really g…
- on Our finished portraits I really enjoyed this lesson! It was fun and all the portrates were brilliant! Well done to my class…
Tag Archives: workshop
Today, the children have taken part in a workshop teaching them how to perform Bollywood-style dancing! We all thoroughly enjoyed learning lots of different dance moves and putting them to music as a group. This workshop also contributed to our work … Continue reading
Today, Year 3T have enjoyed a drama and dance workshop based on the hit West End show, The Lion King. The children thoroughly enjoyed moving to the music and basing their movements on different animals. They also got to enjoy … Continue reading
Not only has it been World Book Day, but we also had a visit from Mr Templeton, the watercolour artist! He showed us how to create Stone Age cave paintings using pencil and watercolours.
Miss Harvey has organised for the Zulu dancers to come in again 🙂 You have to fill the front and back of your smiley card. They come all the way from Africa to teach us.
Here are some photos of us enjoying our workshop with the Fun Food Chef! Click the photos to see them full size.
Wow, Year 3T – what did you think of the Fun Food Chef? WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me your favourite part AND explain what you liked about it.
Wow, Pop Project was absolutely brilliant! Click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them in more detail. WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me something you learned, … Continue reading
This afternoon, we have taken part in our school’s Little Innovators art project. We created tiles based on a nature theme, and then used them to print a concertina of images. Take a look at our pictures!
Today we have enjoyed an amazing Stone Age Drama Workshop! We spent all morning in the hall working on drama all about the Palaeolithic era, when people lived as hunter-gatherers.