- on Our finished portraits The portraits look very detailed and it looks like everyone put a lot of effort into their portrait.
- on Mini golf I really enjoyed the smiley reward the mini golf was rally fun the hardest course was the one where…
- on Mini golf I really enjoyer the mini golf ️♂️ so thank you miss Bain I will miss you
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really loved this reward because it made me really exited because I love enflatables especially ob…
- on Our finished portraits I’ve really enjoyed doing portraits I put detail all around the face trying to make it look really g…
Tag Archives: video
Today, the children have taken part in a workshop teaching them how to perform Bollywood-style dancing! We all thoroughly enjoyed learning lots of different dance moves and putting them to music as a group. This workshop also contributed to our work … Continue reading
Today, Year 3T have enjoyed a drama and dance workshop based on the hit West End show, The Lion King. The children thoroughly enjoyed moving to the music and basing their movements on different animals. They also got to enjoy … Continue reading
Today, we have made the healthy desserts which we designed for our Design Technology work! Most of us designed fruit kebabs, but some of us designed fruit jelly and even fun fruit faces aimed at little kids! Have a look … Continue reading
Here is our new French song for you to practise at home. Learn your colours and lots of other words, too! CHALLENGE! Tell me a word you learned from this video and what it means in English.
Today we had lots of fun completing team challenges in PE using the apparatus! Check out our video filmed by Oliver:
In Mrs Thompson’s maths group, we have been learning numbers that add together to make 100! MATHS CHALLENGE! Can you tell me what we add to these numbers to make 100? a) 58 b) 63 c) 76 d) 88 Watch … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
Not only has it been World Book Day, but we also had a visit from Mr Templeton, the watercolour artist! He showed us how to create Stone Age cave paintings using pencil and watercolours.
Today, we had our fabulous Class Assembly! After, we went to celebrate with our parents who came to watch us! Thank you to everybody who came. Check our video of us singing ‘Let Them Know.’ Click here to see parent comments, information … Continue reading