- on A Life Healthy Living This is my first time in A-life and I had lots of fun with Ashleigh, Hadi H and Hussnain my favourit…
- on A Life Healthy Living Today we were invited to A life . We talk about healthy things, and we did lots of activity.We all l…
- on Fun with factors This looks fun Mrs Bain
- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
Tag Archives: Stone Age
I was really excited about our school trip. I made sure I wore warm clothing because we would be outside all day. When we got to school we were put into groups some from our class and some from Miss … Continue reading
Today we went on a school trip . I was in Mrs Thompson group . It was so awesome trip ever. It was better then science and industry museum. We did fire building and eating popcorn,toasted marshmallows , den building and archery. Thank you Mrs Thompson and … Continue reading
On the trip day everyone was wearing Trackies and ready to go on the trip, but we were waiting for all the people to get there. When we got there, we learnt some instructions to know what we were doing, so we didn’t hurt our selves. Also we practiced … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
I’m really exited for Thursday. Year 3T and 3K are going on a school trip . We’re going to make den’s archery and do a campfire and tell storys.
Stone age people when they need to wipe there bum they use leaves.They use sharp knifes to catch animals.Stone age people used animal fur for there clothes to keep them warm at night.If they had a headache they will get … Continue reading
If you were in the Stone Age what should your job be? In the Stone Age people used to collect wood to make fire and traps. When it was the Stone Age people lived in caves. Woolly mammoths lived in … Continue reading
We have started an investigation into how fossils are created. We used a slice of bread as the ground and we put gummy bears on it to represent dinosaurs that had died. Then we placed another slice of bread on … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed an amazing Stone Age Drama Workshop! We spent all morning in the hall working on drama all about the Palaeolithic era, when people lived as hunter-gatherers.