- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
- on Fun with factors Yes Romaisa we should do this every Tuesday
- on Fun with factors I think it is A because 3 is only in its own times table and in the 1's .This lesson was very FUN an…
- on Fun with factors I really enjoy doing factors and prime numbers . Emaan is my partner and she helped me to get these…
Tag Archives: Science
Can you explain how our arm muscles work to make our arm move?
Today we went on a school trip . I was in Mrs Thompson group . It was so awesome trip ever. It was better then science and industry museum. We did fire building and eating popcorn,toasted marshmallows , den building and archery. Thank you Mrs Thompson and … Continue reading
On the trip day everyone was wearing Trackies and ready to go on the trip, but we were waiting for all the people to get there. When we got there, we learnt some instructions to know what we were doing, so we didn’t hurt our selves. Also we practiced … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
The light hits an object. It goes into the cornea, then the pupil. It goes to the retina and it goes to the optic nerve and sends it to the brain. It happens so fast, it is unbelievable ! Your brain … Continue reading
Our new topic in Science is Light and Shadows! Tell me what you already know about light and shadows in the comments, Year 3T. Have a go at these cool Science games from the BBC:
We have started an investigation into how fossils are created. We used a slice of bread as the ground and we put gummy bears on it to represent dinosaurs that had died. Then we placed another slice of bread on … Continue reading
Today, we have completed a Science investigation all about rocks! We have been finding out which rocks are permeable – which means whether or not water can pass through them. SCIENCE CHALLENGE! Can you remember which rocks were permeable and … Continue reading
Challenge round 1 would a tree rot or not rot? round 2 would a toy rot or not rot? round 3 Would paper rot or not rot? round 4 Would metal rot or not rot? round 5 Does flint rot? round … Continue reading
We have been learning all about rocks in science. We have been learning all about Metamorphic rocks. Rocks are amazing! Rocks are so solid.Can you guess the other two names of rocks?