- on Mini golf I really enjoyer the mini golf ️♂️ so thank you miss Bain I will miss you
- on Mini golf I loved the mini golf it was so fun! But I found it tricky. Anyway other than that it was the best s…
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really loved this reward because it made me really exited because I love enflatables especially ob…
- on Our finished portraits I’ve really enjoyed doing portraits I put detail all around the face trying to make it look really g…
- on Our finished portraits I really enjoyed this lesson! It was fun and all the portrates were brilliant! Well done to my class…
Tag Archives: Science
Can you explain how our arm muscles work to make our arm move?
Today we went on a school trip . I was in Mrs Thompson group . It was so awesome trip ever. It was better then science and industry museum. We did fire building and eating popcorn,toasted marshmallows , den building and archery. Thank you Mrs Thompson and … Continue reading
On the trip day everyone was wearing Trackies and ready to go on the trip, but we were waiting for all the people to get there. When we got there, we learnt some instructions to know what we were doing, so we didn’t hurt our selves. Also we practiced … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
The light hits an object. It goes into the cornea, then the pupil. It goes to the retina and it goes to the optic nerve and sends it to the brain. It happens so fast, it is unbelievable ! Your brain … Continue reading
Our new topic in Science is Light and Shadows! Tell me what you already know about light and shadows in the comments, Year 3T. Have a go at these cool Science games from the BBC:
We have started an investigation into how fossils are created. We used a slice of bread as the ground and we put gummy bears on it to represent dinosaurs that had died. Then we placed another slice of bread on … Continue reading
Today, we have completed a Science investigation all about rocks! We have been finding out which rocks are permeable – which means whether or not water can pass through them. SCIENCE CHALLENGE! Can you remember which rocks were permeable and … Continue reading
Challenge round 1 would a tree rot or not rot? round 2 would a toy rot or not rot? round 3 Would paper rot or not rot? round 4 Would metal rot or not rot? round 5 Does flint rot? round … Continue reading
We have been learning all about rocks in science. We have been learning all about Metamorphic rocks. Rocks are amazing! Rocks are so solid.Can you guess the other two names of rocks?