- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
- on Fun with factors Yes Romaisa we should do this every Tuesday
- on Fun with factors I think it is A because 3 is only in its own times table and in the 1's .This lesson was very FUN an…
- on Fun with factors I really enjoy doing factors and prime numbers . Emaan is my partner and she helped me to get these…
Tag Archives: reward
Miss Harvey has organised for the Zulu dancers to come in again 🙂 You have to fill the front and back of your smiley card. They come all the way from Africa to teach us.
Wow, Pop Project was absolutely brilliant! Click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them in more detail. WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me something you learned, … Continue reading
I am looking forward to the smiley award which this time is the POP PROJECT !!!!!!!!! I am also looking forward to singing songs in the assembly with them.
Well done to 3T for winning Alfie Bear as a reward for their amazing attendance last week!
Our pantomime was about Dick Whitington. Everyone enjoyed it. On that day when the pantomime came it was also non-uniform day. I wore a brown jacket with silver zips. I liked the part when the girl slammed the door right in … Continue reading
We had to earn it and it means to fill the first side of your smiley chart. The brown, soft guinea pig was small and also cute. The killer duck doesn’t bite but when he put it back he … Continue reading
We Filled our smiley card so we could go to the farm. At the farm we saw a big guinea pig.We also saw a killer duck.
On Thursday 22nd October 2015 Farmer David visited our big school. He was kind to us. He brought a Guinea pig, Sheep’s, Alpacas, Killer ducks and Chickens. Farmer David said “Don’t stroke the Alpacas on their backs because they might … Continue reading