- on Mini golf I really enjoyer the mini golf ️♂️ so thank you miss Bain I will miss you
- on Mini golf I loved the mini golf it was so fun! But I found it tricky. Anyway other than that it was the best s…
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really loved this reward because it made me really exited because I love enflatables especially ob…
- on Our finished portraits I’ve really enjoyed doing portraits I put detail all around the face trying to make it look really g…
- on Our finished portraits I really enjoyed this lesson! It was fun and all the portrates were brilliant! Well done to my class…
Tag Archives: photos
Today, the children have taken part in a workshop teaching them how to perform Bollywood-style dancing! We all thoroughly enjoyed learning lots of different dance moves and putting them to music as a group. This workshop also contributed to our work … Continue reading
Today, Year 3T have enjoyed a drama and dance workshop based on the hit West End show, The Lion King. The children thoroughly enjoyed moving to the music and basing their movements on different animals. They also got to enjoy … Continue reading
Today, we have made the healthy desserts which we designed for our Design Technology work! Most of us designed fruit kebabs, but some of us designed fruit jelly and even fun fruit faces aimed at little kids! Have a look … Continue reading
We have been learning about repeated rhythm patterns in music, called ostinatos. First we worked in four groups to clap an ostinato. We are great at reading music! Then we put our ostinatos together in two groups and clapped them … Continue reading
Today we had lots of fun completing team challenges in PE using the apparatus! Check out our video filmed by Oliver:
In Mrs Thompson’s maths group, we are learning to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes and to match analogue and digital time. Click the picture to play Stop the Clock and match the analogue and digital times. What … Continue reading
Wow! What an amazing trip! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and all the children behaved impeccably – well done, Oxford Grove! Here you can find the photos for Groups 1, 2 and 3. Group 1 – Mrs Thompson Group … Continue reading
Not only has it been World Book Day, but we also had a visit from Mr Templeton, the watercolour artist! He showed us how to create Stone Age cave paintings using pencil and watercolours.
Here are some photos of us enjoying our workshop with the Fun Food Chef! Click the photos to see them full size.