- on A Life Healthy Living This is my first time in A-life and I had lots of fun with Ashleigh, Hadi H and Hussnain my favourit…
- on A Life Healthy Living Today we were invited to A life . We talk about healthy things, and we did lots of activity.We all l…
- on Fun with factors This looks fun Mrs Bain
- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
Tag Archives: Natasha
I was really excited about our school trip. I made sure I wore warm clothing because we would be outside all day. When we got to school we were put into groups some from our class and some from Miss … Continue reading
I’m really exited for Thursday. Year 3T and 3K are going on a school trip . We’re going to make den’s archery and do a campfire and tell storys.
The light hits an object. It goes into the cornea, then the pupil. It goes to the retina and it goes to the optic nerve and sends it to the brain. It happens so fast, it is unbelievable ! Your brain … Continue reading
Miss Harvey has organised for the Zulu dancers to come in again 🙂 You have to fill the front and back of your smiley card. They come all the way from Africa to teach us.
Every Friday we do music with Mrs Hudson . We are learning a song. It goes like this…Oh the fishes in the sea, How they dip and dive! Oh the ﬁshes in the sea, How they jiggle and jive! Oh … Continue reading
Challenge round 1 would a tree rot or not rot? round 2 would a toy rot or not rot? round 3 Would paper rot or not rot? round 4 Would metal rot or not rot? round 5 Does flint rot? round … Continue reading
Our ancestor, modern man Homo sapiens emerged around 200,000 years ago. Homo habilis, an early human who evolved around 2.3 million years ago, was probably the first to make stone tools. Neanderthals died out around 30,000 years ago. Flint was … Continue reading