- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the smiley reward my favourite part was when we went on the inflatable and had a ra…
- on The Lady of Shalott I really enjoyed reading The Lady of Shallot my favourite line is : “She left them web she left the…
- on The Lady of Shalott I liked the book because it was very mysterious and a curse was on her. We had no idea about what th…
- on Trip to Haydock Race Course I had so much fun going to haydock park I hope we can go again
- on Oh oh oh, we’re in the army now! I really enjoyed the army it is one of the best smiley rewards ever.
Tag Archives: Natasha
I was really excited about our school trip. I made sure I wore warm clothing because we would be outside all day. When we got to school we were put into groups some from our class and some from Miss … Continue reading
I’m really exited for Thursday. Year 3T and 3K are going on a school trip . We’re going to make den’s archery and do a campfire and tell storys.
The light hits an object. It goes into the cornea, then the pupil. It goes to the retina and it goes to the optic nerve and sends it to the brain. It happens so fast, it is unbelievable ! Your brain … Continue reading
Miss Harvey has organised for the Zulu dancers to come in again 🙂 You have to fill the front and back of your smiley card. They come all the way from Africa to teach us.
Every Friday we do music with Mrs Hudson . We are learning a song. It goes like this…Oh the fishes in the sea, How they dip and dive! Oh the ﬁshes in the sea, How they jiggle and jive! Oh … Continue reading
Challenge round 1 would a tree rot or not rot? round 2 would a toy rot or not rot? round 3 Would paper rot or not rot? round 4 Would metal rot or not rot? round 5 Does flint rot? round … Continue reading
Our ancestor, modern man Homo sapiens emerged around 200,000 years ago. Homo habilis, an early human who evolved around 2.3 million years ago, was probably the first to make stone tools. Neanderthals died out around 30,000 years ago. Flint was … Continue reading