- on Learning about how discrimination and prejudice I loved this lesson Mrs Bain,especially the bit with the chattaboxes.Turrab thought we finished them…
- on Fun with factors A prime number is divisible by its self and 1 for example 2 is a prime number I learned a lot from t…
- on Fun with factors Yes Romaisa we should do this every Tuesday
- on Fun with factors I think it is A because 3 is only in its own times table and in the 1's .This lesson was very FUN an…
- on Fun with factors I really enjoy doing factors and prime numbers . Emaan is my partner and she helped me to get these…
Tag Archives: music
Today, the children have taken part in a workshop teaching them how to perform Bollywood-style dancing! We all thoroughly enjoyed learning lots of different dance moves and putting them to music as a group. This workshop also contributed to our work … Continue reading
Today, Year 3T have enjoyed a drama and dance workshop based on the hit West End show, The Lion King. The children thoroughly enjoyed moving to the music and basing their movements on different animals. They also got to enjoy … Continue reading
Here is our new French song for you to practise at home. Learn your colours and lots of other words, too! CHALLENGE! Tell me a word you learned from this video and what it means in English.
We have been learning about repeated rhythm patterns in music, called ostinatos. First we worked in four groups to clap an ostinato. We are great at reading music! Then we put our ostinatos together in two groups and clapped them … Continue reading
In Mrs Thompson’s maths group, we have been learning numbers that add together to make 100! MATHS CHALLENGE! Can you tell me what we add to these numbers to make 100? a) 58 b) 63 c) 76 d) 88 Watch … Continue reading
Miss Harvey has organised for the Zulu dancers to come in again 🙂 You have to fill the front and back of your smiley card. They come all the way from Africa to teach us.
Wow, Pop Project was absolutely brilliant! Click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them in more detail. WRITING CHALLENGE! Tell me something you learned, … Continue reading
I am looking forward to the smiley award which this time is the POP PROJECT !!!!!!!!! I am also looking forward to singing songs in the assembly with them.
This morning, we have had a fantastic time in French and Music! First, we had music in the music room, and we did a Battle of the Bands! We split into three groups and had a group leader each. We … Continue reading